To add you iCloud Calendar to your Calendar in Google using either Google Calendar on the web or your Android phone.
- Open Google Calendar on the web.
- Select the drop-down menu under ‘My Calendars’ and select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Browse interesting calendars >’
- Select ‘Add by URL’.
- Enter the URL from the Public iCloud Calendar and select Add Calendar.
- The Calendar is automatically added and select “Back to Calendar”
- You can see the shared iCloud Calendar under “Other Calendars” and on your Android phone/tablet
Within a matter of seconds, the iCloud calendar you added will be listed under ‘Other calendars’, a section often reserved for subscriptions. In essence, you’ve set up a subscription to your iCloud calendar,