Backup and Disaster Recovery
Data Backup & Recovery: Can you afford to lose it all?
In today’s world, data is your most vital asset and needs to be protected from hackers, viruses and thieves. If something does go wrong – fire, flood or robbery, for example – you need a plan in place so that you can still access your data and get back to work in no time.
Downtime can be defined as any technology failure that negatively affects the performance of your employees. When these individuals spend time waiting for a web page or application to load, miss emails or, worse still, lose all access to the systems they depend upon to do their jobs, the cost to the business can be extensive.
Cloud-Based Data Backup from Hills Computer Support allows your data to be protected by cutting-edge backup technology that updates continuously. Our service uses the safest backup methods on the market today. This allows you to relax, as we take care of your technology worries and you focus on growing your business.
Data Backup from Hills Computer Support provides full protection of your company’s data, and you don’t need to do a thing! Imagine a business that will be fine even if your servers crash – we can do that!
World-class Data Backup packages provide:
- Worldwide backup – disaster is thwarted when information is hosted in a number of places
- Constant Data Protection – load and refresh changes to files in real-time and see updates anytime to feel secure.
- Automated Retention Policies – we have tailored solutions for compliance.
- Seeding and bandwidth throttling solutions – back up quickly with no interruption to your Internet connection
- Inclusive solutions – backup agents created to fit with your operating systems and software
We also prepare you for disaster by ensuring you can get right back to business, whatever happens to strikes your company, be it flood, fire or theft. Hills Computer Support provides analysis, preventive measures, and security together in one solution that will ensure your business remains operational during any disaster. This allows you to rest easy, knowing you won’t be going out of business due to problems beyond your control.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning – customised for your business needs
- Data backup and recovery – to “bullet proof” your mission-critical data files
- Fast recovery for files and email – get back to business quickly
- Virtualization of failed servers – reduces downtime from days to hours
- Remote offsite storage – ensures data security and compliance
- Built-in archiving – more cost-effective and reliable than tape
- 24/7 monitoring and management – ensures data integrity
Don’t wait for the inevitable – get a thorough assessment of your disaster preparedness. We pair up with all the top-tier names in the technology field, to provide backup services and continuity planning which ensure you have peace of mind that you won’t be facing bankruptcy if your IT networks go down. Try us – your business and budget will thank you.